Tuesday, February 07, 2012

::recap::


Last weekend I set up shop in Olde Towne for the monthly Antiques to Flea Market. A goal of mine this year is to do more shows and make connections with local shops to bring 6 petals offline as well. It was nice to meet other vendors who appreciate beautiful old things as much as I do. And, it was great to have a few of my friends come out and see what I do!

I left the show feeling completely satisfied. It's not easy loading, setting up, breaking down and unpacking, but it's so rewarding when people appreciate the display and collection. Another new addition is the ability to accept credit cards at my booth– this little guy is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I hope everything goes well for you! Yay for new adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::