Friday, June 10, 2011

::art mimics life::



Or, does life mimic art?

How cool are these fashion illustrations by Ashley of country girl city world. Each has perfect basics. Now, they come to life with some of my favorite real examples.

top: I love the feel of a white, silk button down. You can't go wrong with black & white.
middle: Anything from EmersonMade is perfect with me. I love the bold look of these red Kimchi pants.
bottom: Plain and simple-- a cute little crop top with flare leg jeans. An awesome flower child look.

sources: top  middle  bottom

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my illustrations :)
    you've paired them with some beautiful images that truly bring them to life!

    ash
    www.countrygirlcityworld.com

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::