Monday, March 07, 2011

::Project ReStyle // logbook::

For this ReStyle I decided to spruce up a boring logbook.

I've had this pretty, hardcover journal laying around for a while with hopes to use it as a sketchbook. It's the same size as my skydiving logbook, so...

First, I started by removing the journal pages with an X-acto knife. I wanted to make sure to keep the cranberry-colored paper inside the front and back cover.

I ran a piece of ribbon through the logbook spiral and tied it around the hardcover. I didn't trust just using the ribbon, so hot glue reinforced the hold to the binding.

...that's it!
You can check out all of my ReStyle projects here. And, in case you're new to Project ReStyle, you can join, too!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I shall have to do this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::