Thursday, August 12, 2010

::want::

Nearing the ripe old age of 25, I'm finally beginning to come into my own style. I'm not sure how to classify it other than a melting pot: vintage, classic Americana, indie/bohemian/hippie chic. Does that even make sense? I guess it really doesn't have to.

Since we are bombarded by media, it's easy to feast my eyes on all the wonderful goods that are screaming, "Christina, buy me, buy me!" And my ability to say 'NO' is weak to say the least. I blame it on my XX chromosomes. Recent style items I currently have my eyes on:




From top to bottom: Tory Burch Rosie Top, Stella McCartney Fall Lookbook Outfit (yes, I want it all), ModCloth Taupe Opera Dress, Lucky Brand Carlal Boots, Anthropologie Hello Sunday Blazer, Navy Crocheted Vest from Second Skin vintage

I want it, I need it, I gotta have it.

2 comments:

  1. i love the second photo with the beige blazer and trousers!!! really chic! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right. I just wish money grew on trees! :)

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::