Sunday, August 15, 2010

::sneak peak::



My motivation is growing. I'm finding inspiration all over and words of wisdom from those close to my heart. I'm hoping to launch the store by the end of the month for everyone to get a closer glimpse of all the goodies. The digital shelves are filling up with one-of-a-kind items. I'm so excited that I've decided to give the blogger world a sneak peak! Lots more to look forward to.

This adventure is just starting, but I can't help but have that "butterflies in your stomach" feeling. For some reason, my palms start to tingle when I get anxious (fun fact of the day). Maybe anxious isn't the right word. More like...zealous. Yep, that's it, zealous.
How was your weekend? I always love a good story...

1 comment:

  1. To quote a very chic young woman "I want it, I need it, I gotta have"... that cat eye class case!

    ReplyDelete

::thank you so much for your comment::